Meet Your Halo 4 Enemies– Part 2: Crawlers
The Prometheans are a powerful and mysterious element of the ancient Forerunner Warrior-Servants whose forebears fell from power following the Human-Forerunner War. Some of the remaining Prometheans appear to be tasked with defending the mysterious alien world we’ve recently shown you, along with its payload of terrifying secrets and emerging threats. Much like the Covenant, the Prometheans feature a variety of different unit types, each one utilizing unique tactics, technology, and abilities to create dynamic combat scenarios unlike anything you have ever encountered in Halo before.
One of those unit types is the Crawlers.
Promethean Crawlers are impressively armed Forerunner machines, capable of both close-quarters and long-range combat. They generally travel in large packs, are engineered to ferociously hunt down and eliminate any foreign threats, and represent the most extensive and abundant “native” enemy on Requiem.
Crawlers can be spawned by Watchers, who literally conjure the Crawlers’ raw forms from the material of the planet beneath their four little feet. While Watchers protect Crawlers, Knights treat them as fodder, relentlessly spawning them at a rapid-fire rate. Crawlers act like a skirmishing unit, harassing the player at the Knight’s bidding
- thecheckpointltd reblogged this from thehaloman
- tehgriz likes this
- sneakypants reblogged this from thehaloman
- mr-spookstachamasaurus reblogged this from thehaloman
- mr-spookstachamasaurus likes this
- n3rdblog reblogged this from thehaloman
- brostr reblogged this from thehaloman
- brostr likes this
- theffairyprincess likes this
- skapanda likes this
- smasherv reblogged this from thehaloman
- soulcavern reblogged this from marde2227
- marde2227 likes this
- gamer4lifeuk reblogged this from thehaloman
- thehaloman posted this